Make sure a proper connection is established by following these steps:
- Plug in the Wireless Gaming Receiver,
- Power ON your wireless controller,
- Press and hold the Sync button on the Wireless Receiver until the light blinks, and
- Press and hold the sync button on the top of the controller until the Xbox Guide button lights begin to rotate.
- Some issues may be a result of an outdated or improperly installed driver, please contact email@example.com for instructions on how to resolve driver issues.